GET IN TOUCH : 01484 821 500

 Emelia Garnett
  July 6, 2023
Accidents occurring in the work place should be reported to a managerial member of staff or a member of HR, and reported in your employer’s accident book. This report will record details of the accident as well as your injuries and personal details.
Read more