- Services for Business
- Services for Individuals
- Events & Media
- Contact Us
- Conveyancing login
Here at Ramsdens Solicitors, we are dedicated to making a difference to those who we help, and sometimes it’s about going that extra mile to prevent people from suffering. Our personal injury team understands the support that a care home provides for elderly relatives who have lost the ability to look after themselves.
Unfortunately, news reports suggest that care homes are not coping, resulting in residents sustaining injuries, suffering neglect or worse. That’s why we’ve commissioned a survey to find out the views of families who have relatives staying in a nursing home.
If you or a relative has stayed, or is staying, in a care home, we ask if you would take a few minutes of your time to have your say on an important issue. As a little thank you, we’ll enter you into a prize draw to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Amazon voucher.
To enter, simply follow this link and follow the instructions. Once you’ve completed the survey, you’ll be asked if you’d like to enter the competition for the £50 Amazon voucher.
Terms and conditions
1. Participants may only enter this competition once.
2. The competition is open to UK residents aged 16 or over.
3. The promotion is not open to Ramsdens Solicitors employees or their immediate families, as well as any group company, subsidiary or subcontractor of Ramsdens Solicitors.
4. The prize is for 1 x £50 Amazon voucher.
5. Once the survey is closed, a winner will be chosen at random and notified by email. If we do not get a response from any of the winners within 24 hours, we reserve the right to offer the place to another participant.
6. The prize is as described, and is not transferable, not exchangeable for cash and no cash alternative will be offered in the event that a winner is unable to claim or use the prize for any reason.
7. If the advertised prize is not available, Ramsdens Solicitors reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
8. Ramsdens Solicitors’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
10. Ramsdens Solicitors will use any data submitted by participants only for the purposes of research, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all participants consent to the use of their personal data by Ramsdens Solicitors for purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
11. Ramsdens Solicitors reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time. If Ramsdens Solicitors do this, details of any changes will be published on this page.
12. Ramsdens Solicitors accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach us once the survey has been closed. Entries will only be eligible if a survey is complete.
13. By participating in this survey, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decision of Ramsdens Solicitors in relation to all matters relating to the survey, which shall be final.