Our plot sales team is made up of specialist solicitors and support staff who understand the targets and pressures that developers and sales teams experience.
Efficient plot sales are imperative to improve cash flow and maximise return.
What do we do?
- We come to you – site visits are not only essential in order to correctly draft the transfer documentation but also to understand the client so that we can tailor our service as required.
- Hit the ground running – we work with you to compile a contract pack at the earliest opportunity so as to minimise solicitor enquiries and speed up the conveyancing process. We are happy to meet with your panel solicitors to discuss the paperwork where necessary and iron out any potential issues at the outset.
- Liaising with your agents – honest, open and regular correspondence with your selling agents is vital to ensure that the earliest exchange and completion dates are achieved.
- Liaising with your lender – lending establishments today are taking a more hands on approach when it comes to monitoring development progress and sales. We, on your instruction, are happy to liaise with your lender from an early stage in the development including providing sales updates so that your lender’s expectations are managed and so that they are aware of how and when they will be repaid.
- Liaising with YOU – we will tailor an update system to suit you. Each development we take on is recorded on a spreadsheet to track progress and provide a financial overview of the plot sales. This can be forwarded to you on a weekly basis.
Should you require litigation advice in relation to the non-performance of a contract, we have a team dedicated to help you in these circumstances.
CONTACT THE EXPERTS
To speak to one of our expert lawyers about your commercial property matters, you can either call us on 01484 821 500
or text LAW to 67777. Alternatively, you can fill out our online contact form
and let us know a suitable time to get in touch with you.