The Firm provides a wide range of services for sportsmen and women. Over the past 7 years we have dealt with household names including hundreds of players, agents, and clubs on various matters.
We also provide advice to Clubs in relation to sponsorship and other commercial agreements along with employment disputes; including proceedings under the Football League and FA Regulations as well as Employment Tribunal and High Court actions.
Find out more about our services by clicking on the links to the left-hand side of this page.
Within the past few months we have:
- Acted for Chief Scout at Premiership football club in a bonus dispute
- Advised a Coca Cola Football League Club on their new main sponsorship agreement.
- Advised a Fitness television channel on main sponsorship agreements
- Advised a Football League club in relation to the dismissal of their manager and first team coach.
- Advised a number of football clubs in relation to player transfer agreements.
- Advised a semi-pro football Club in relation to their Stadium Sponsorship agreement
- Advised a Super League rugby club involving trademark issues involving badge and mascot.
- Advised an ex England test player on his departure from his County Club.
- Advised an international cricketer in his dispute with his Club and league
- Drafted a new Managerial contract for a Football League Club
- Negotiated image rights on behalf of a football club involving an England international player
- Negotiated the main sponsorship agreement for a Super League Rugby Club
- Recovered a six figure sum on behalf of a Football League Club from a Premiership side relating to unpaid transfer fees.