There are approximately 1,000 Notaries across England and Wales and Notaries Public are one of the oldest branches of legal services in the UK.
At Ramsdens we offer notarial services to members of the public and businesses.
What does a Notary do?
This work involves the authentication and valid execution of documents for use abroad.
Such services are indispensable to the conduct of international transactions and quite often are the only thing preventing an individual from having to travel abroad to conduct their business.
Typical examples of work carried out by notaries include:
- Authenticating documentation needed for immigration and emigration application for marriage abroad;
- Certifying copies passports and educational qualifications.
- Certifying the identity of a company or its officers for private or public sector bodies or regulators abroad;
- Notarising the due execution of documentation in relation to the purchase of land or other assets abroad;
- Producing notarised copies of company documents;
- The notarisation of powers of attorney, authorising the conduct of business or Court proceedings abroad;
If you need the services of a Notary Public, contact Jonathan Cornes
on 01484 821 554
, as an experienced Notary Public, he is able to deal with most matters where a Notary may be required by you or your company.
Find out more about our services by clicking on the links to the left-hand side of this page.
What is involved?
Notarial acts require a high standard of care and this is not only towards you as the client but also to anyone who may rely on the document and to governments or officials of other countries.
Find Out More
Fees and Charges
At Ramsdens Solicitors we pride ourselves on forging effective working relationships with clients seeking out our notary services, and we are always upfront about the fees and charges involved in dealing with your documents.
Find Out More