Business Recovery & Insolvency
When faced with financial crisis getting the right advice quickly can make all the difference.
Our Business Recovery and Insolvency team at Ramsdens understands the commercial realities you or your business face in these situations. So when our clients are experiencing business distress and financial difficulties we are who they turn to to protect their interests.
Our team has a strong presence and reputation in the Insolvency and Business Recovery market place. We are well known for our quality of service, industry knowledge and no nonsense approach. Such credibility allows us to offer a more personable and effective service than much larger practices.
Our clients include insolvency practitioners from both national and independent firms within the region as well as businesses, their shareholder and creditors, directors and private individuals. We also have strong relationships with most Banks and Asset based lenders within the region.
Our range of services includes:
The insolvency process is a complex one and by contacting Ramsdens' Business Recovery and Insolvency team on 01484 821 500
at the earliest opportunity means you'll be on the road to recovery for you and your business.
Click on the navigation to the left of this page for further information about our services.
Examples of our work include:
- Acting for Administrators on a complex sale of the business and assets of an engineering company which resulted in numerous job’s being saved.
- Acting for the Liquidator of a company in pursing the former directors of the company in respect of their overdrawn directors loan accounts and unlawful dividends which resulted in a return to creditors that would not otherwise be achieved.
- Acting for a Trustee in Bankruptcy in pursuing a large transaction at an undervalue claim in excess of £40,000.00.
- Recovering a debt in excess of £30,000.00, together with costs for a creditor which was owed to them by one of their former customers.
- Acting for a former director in negotiating a settlement relating to a preference claim made against him by a Liquidator of an insolvent company.
We deal with all aspects of corporate insolvency including voluntary arrangements, administrations and liquidations of companies and partnerships.
Find Out More